Beanstalkd 1.9 Release Notes
This is beanstalkd version 1.9.
As always, there will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.9 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- compile with debugging symbols by default
- fix case where a job would not time out properly (#174)
- fix build on hurd (#177)
- document the delayed->ready transition via ‘kick’ (#176)
- fix crash from Conn use after free and double-free (#159)
- fix high CPU use during heavy system load (#169)
- add a unique id and hostname to stats output (#156)
Full list of changes (includes authorship information):
Download the 1.9 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: