Beanstalkd 1.4.1 Release Notes
Here is beanstalkd 1.4.1.
This is a (mostly) bugfix release.
As always, there will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.4.1 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- Added quit command (Ludvig Ericson)
- Build fix on amd64 (goosmurf)
- Build fix on Mac OS X (Jeremy Hinegardner)
- Packaging fixes for RPM (Jeremy Hinegardner)
- Build fix on FreeBSD (Peter Kieltyka)
- Documentation updates (Paul Annesley, Keith Rarick)
Download the 1.4.1 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: