Beanstalkd 1.2 Release Notes
Here’s beanstalkd 1.2.
There will be no incompatible protocol changes until version 2.0. A client written for version 1.2 will work unmodified with any later 1.x release of beanstalkd.
- Touch command (Dustin Sallings).
- Build and test system improvements (various).
- Fix a large memory leak (Graham Barr).
- Add man page (Jeremy Hinegardner).
- Fix delay/pri overflow bug (Kristján Pétursson).
- Fix bug comparing large priorities (Kristján Pétursson).
- Minor command line improvements (Keith Rarick).
- Can now delete ready jobs (Keith Rarick).
- Fix bug returning the wrong job from multiple tubes (Keith Rarick).
Download the 1.2 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
Please report any bugs to: