Beanstalkd 0.10 Release Notes
Here’s beanstalkd 0.10.
This is a release candidate for beanstalkd 1.0. Please let me know if you find any bugs, especially in the protocol. I’m not planning any incompatible protocol changes before beanstalkd 2.0.
This version of the protocol is compatible with 0.9, except for the peek commands.
- Fixed bug causing the server to send spurious
UNKNOWN_COMMANDmessages in draining mode.
- Each tube now has its own delay queue.
- Big performance fix for clients (such as async_observer) that issue stats-job frequently on reserved jobs.
- New command-line option to set the max job size.
- Various build and portability fixes.
- Automatically timeout reserve commands if a client has other jobs with looming deadlines.
- More comprehensive stats.
Download the 0.10 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
- Sending a line of exactly
MAX_LINE_LENGTHchars (not including the trailing “\r\n”) will cause the server to hang up.
- Please report any other bugs to http://groups.google.com/group/beanstalk-talk