Beanstalkd 0.9 Release Notes
Here’s beanstalkd 0.9.
This is a brown paper bag release. Version 0.8 had a few simple bugs, including places where the documentation was wrong.
What’s New Since 0.8
- Fixed errors in doc/protocol.txt
- Fixed bug causing the server to reject valid commands longer than 54 bytes.
- Changed the kick command to use the current tube.
- Add a list-tube-used command.
- Added missing counters for use, watch, and ignore commands.
What’s New Since 0.7
- Build fix on OpenSolaris prior to snv_72.
- Dynamically sized priority queues.
- The minimum ttr is now one second.
- Major new feature: Tubes.
- Job priority is no longer part of the reservation response line. It has been moved to the job stats.
- Job stats has been moved into its own command: stats-job.
Download the 0.9 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
- Sending a line of exactly
MAX_LINE_LENGTHchars (not including the trailing “\r\n”) will cause the server to hang up.
- Please report any other bugs to http://groups.google.com/group/beanstalk-talk