Beanstalkd 0.8 Release Notes
I’m proud to announce beanstalkd 0.8.
This release has several significant protocol changes. This server won’t work with a client designed for any earlier beanstalkd.
- Build fix on OpenSolaris prior to snv_72.
- Dynamically sized priority queues.
- The minimum ttr is now one second.
- Major new feature: Tubes.
- Job priority is no longer part of the reservation response line. It has been moved to the job stats.
- Job stats has been moved into its own command: stats-job.
Download the 0.8 tarball directly:
Learn all about beanstalk:
Talk about beanstalk development or use at:
- Sending a line of exactly
MAX_LINE_LENGTHchars (not including the trailing “\r\n”) will cause the server to hang up.
- Please report any other bugs to http://groups.google.com/group/beanstalk-talk